CDCGM 2013 NEWS
Deadline has been extended to february Feb,11. Submit your paper here
Convergence of Distributed Clouds, Grids and their Management
WETICE 2013 track on Convergence of Distributed Clouds, Grids and their Management to be held in Hammamet (June 17-20, 2013) has already received some interesting papers. They include papers on new computing models, Clouds, Grids, their management and also some proofs of concept demonstrations. The Proceedings will be published by the IEEE CS Press and distributed at the conference. All published papers are refereed.
The goals of the conference include (but are not limited to):
1. Discovering new application scenarios, proposing new operating systems, programming abstractions and tools
2. Identifying the challenging problem that still need to be solved such as parallel programming, scaling and management of distributed computing elements, and
3. Reporting results and experiences gained by researchers in building dynamic Grid-based middleware, computing clouds (distributed or otherwise) and workflow management systems.
Various deadlines to participate in the conference are as follows:
* Paper submissions deadline (extended): February 11, 2013
* Decision to paper authors: March 15, 2013
* Camera Ready papers to IEEE: March 29, 2013
* WETICE-2011 conference: June 17-20, 2013
All papers submitted will be reviewed by peers and selected papers will be published in WETICE2013 Conference Proceedings by IEEE.
Participants are expected to submit an original research paper or a position paper, not submitted or published elsewhere, through the EasyChair web site (Details are coming soon). You will require an EasyChair account.
If you do not have an EasyChair account, you can submit the paper to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission should include the title of the paper, the names and affiliations of the authors, a 150-word abstract and at most eight keywords. Submission should follow the IEEE format (single spaced, two columns, 10pt, Times font) and not exceed six pages, including figures.
Accepted papers will be published along with the WETICE 2013 proceedings (IEEE). The paper should be in either PS or PDF format. Papers using different formats could be not considered for review.